Friday 4 May 2007

Oh huff, it's been so hot...

I've been too hot to do my blog just lately, it takes all my energy just to find time to eat and go for a walk.

Today it was a bit cooler as it was quite windy. My mummy took me to her friends house and I sat under the table when they were eating, mainly because it was cooler under there, but also hoping someone would drop some food. Didn't have a lot of luck there though, but my mummy did save me a small piece of cheese.

After that we went in the car with her dog Ayra, I don't mind her, she isn't noisy when she isn't with those other dogs. We went a little way and then we stopped and got out of the car. There was a small bit of water for me to get in but it was everso shallow but I had a drink anyway. Then we went into the woods and there were lots of things to smell. It was still quite hot in there though because the trees stopped the wind. There were lots of those blue flower things again and my mummy kept taking more pictures and so did her friend. The walk is very hard, as it is very steep in some places. Luckily we stopped at a bench for a while and me and Ayra had a lay down. Then we went up very high and then back down again. I was really exhausted after that, and I still am, so I am going to bed now, my mummy just made me go outside and I had my choccies when I came back, but I can't keep my eyes open any more. Huff.






1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Aw, you poor little dear, what an exhausting day you had. Still, it looks beautiful in the woods and those blue flowers are wonderful. Your friend looks very nice.