Saturday 31 March 2007

Oh no....

I'm keeping a low profile, my mummy mentioned a word that I don't like very much, so I'm being everso good and pretending to be fast asleep. The word? BATH! I hate it, but I'm really smelly at the moment apparently, and I keep scratching, it's that time of year again. My mummy made me have lots of tests a while ago, and I had my tummy shaved and they put lots of things on me to see if they made me itch, and lots of them did, that's why I have the needle thing stuck in me every month now. But it doesn't always work completely and I still scratch and big lumps of fur keep falling out and mummy moans at me.

Anyway, I don't think she feels very well just now, so maybe I've got away with it for today, and when we went out for a walk just now, I went in the water and hoped that would be good enough, but apparently I still stink. Oh well, perhaps if I slink off into the bedroom now, mummy will forget all about it...... Huff

It's very worrying with all these trees falling down around here













I sat and posed here despite being worried about that scary water behind me













The water was quite shallow here, my usual spot for a quick bit of paddling.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Ouch! I had an itchy shoulder once, I kept nibbling it and making it bleed and Anna made me go to the vets and they stuck needles in me and shaved me and Anna had to put cream on me but I wasn't allowed to lick it.

And fleas make me itch!

I bet itching's even worse with your long hair, I hope it stops soon anyway.

oldcrow61 said...

Love the pictures of you Emma. You are a beauty.

Boo said...

I love reading about your adventures Emma.

mydogbrandy said...

aw Emma, not the dreaded B-A-T-H, Brandy sends her commiserations. But you will feel tons better after that.